Thread: Any opinions?

Any opinions?

We have been throwing around the idea of trying out the FortiVoice in our office. Have definitely heard mixed opinions.

I'm up in the air on voice in general (not just FortiVoice). This day and age, as a service provider, I feel it is more worth my time to use a service like phonebooth.com or some other cloud PBX provider. Easier to maintain, usually more streamlined and cost effective too. In situations where it is necessary the FortiVoice has it's quirks like any other PBX system. The price is awesome considering though.

I agree. We usually dont do phones but would like to have a small offering if someone small were to ask. I would prefer to hand them off to a VoIP provider. That is a whole different dark art that I dont want any part of.

Id also like to replace the POS system that the previous owner had put in place, it is terrible.

haha yeah. Buy a small fortivoice unit. Tie it to a cheap business phone service through your local cable provider or something. Use that to demo and test. It's worth it to know it. You never know when an opportunity will come up that can benefit you and the client.